Facts about St. Kitts & Nevis
Unspoiled St. Christopher and Nevis is the smallest sovereign state in the Americas. It is an enchanting island destination in the Caribbean. Its lively culture drawn from Native Carib, Spanish, French and British influences, sugar plantation legacy and strategic location along important cruise routes makes it a desirable touristic spot.
The island nation has adopted a productive tourism policy focused on attracting prosperous travellers, developing sustainable tourism projects and investing in niche sectors such as yachting, golf and diving.
St. Kitts and Nevis enjoy one of the fastest economic growth rates among nations in the Americas and the Citizenship By Investment Program is credited with making a substantial impact on the nation’s development.
• Lifetime citizenship. Descendants are also eligible to apply for citizenship.
• Visa-free access or visa on arrival to 135+ countries including the Schengen region, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Russia and Singapore.
• St Kitts and Nevis do not require you to renounce your current citizenship, allowing you to hold dual citizenship.
• No residency requirement before, during or after the application process.
• Spouse, dependent children up to 30 years and parents above 55 years can be included within the same application.
• The local currency, the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, is pegged to the US dollar, giving you and your business and security.
• St Kitts and Nevis is a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the of freedom of movement and employment (for skilled nationals) and Duty-Free trading within the 15 Caribbean nations and dependencies.
• St Kitts and Nevis is a member of the United Nations and Commonwealth of Nations.
• No taxation on worldwide income.
To be fit for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years of age and meet all application conditions, including being of good character and sound health.