Facts about Saint Lucia
Saint Lucia has a quality of life that is rivalled by very few places in the world. With a relatively low crime rate, access to modern facilities, services and infrastructure, world-class restaurants and hotels and prime real estate, residents have the options of living closer to the major population centres or closer to the more tranquil countryside to enjoy greener living.
St. Lucia’s Citizenship By Investment Program is the newest program launched in the Caribbean region. The program began in January 2016 and is regulated by the Citizenship by Investment Act No 14 passed in 2015.
- A speedy and straightforward application process.
- Visa-free access to more than 125 countries, including Hong Kong, the UK and the Schengen States.
- St. Lucia does not require you to renounce your current citizenship, allowing you to hold dual citizenship.
- No residency requirement before or during the application process or after granting citizenship.
- St Lucia is a member of the United Nations and Commonwealth of Nations.
- No taxation on worldwide income
To be fit for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years of age and meet all application conditions, including being of good character and sound health.